Saturday, August 20, 2011

So very blessed!

So today I woke up and my wonderful husband made me a great birthday breakfast. Then later he's going to run all the errands that I was supposed to but now can't since being put on bed rest. I have to take this moment to brag on him (I don't do it near enough)...Jared has been doing EVERYTHING around our house these days! And I don't mean like doing the things that he thinks should be done (bc we all know the list of things that women/mothers think need to be done vs. men/daddies is quite different...nothing wrong with that. They're just different). I am a planner. I've had a list posted to the side of the fridge for two weeks now of things I've been checking off that needed to get done before Nate came. Now...I can check nothing off myself. So my wonderful husband has picked up where I left off. He's not obsessive or controlling or anything close to that like I am, but being the wonderful help mate that he is, he knows it's a big deal to me...that I will even lose sleep thinking about to do lists and creating sub to do lists in my head. So he has become the list checker offer for the time being. He knows that when we go to the doctor on Monday, it's going to be go time (or at least we have to be prepared for that since we live an hour and a half away from the doctor). I feel like thank you is just not enough....surely there is a phrase that is bigger and encompasses more than just "thank you". But alas I couldn't find any words or phrases better than that so this mere blog post will just have to suffice. Jared, you are an amazing husband and daddy. Sam & I (and soon to be Nate too) would be lost without you. Thank you for sacrificing for us. Thank you for putting yourself in my shoes and trying your best to see life through my eyes (that is no easy task I tell ya!). And thank you for loving us....because we love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment