Sunday, August 28, 2011

Nathan Daniel Hollier

Daddy & Nate getting some visiting in early Saturday morning.


Our sweet Nathan Daniel Hollier


A much more rested Momma getting some loving on her new baby boy!




Our newest little man came into the world on Friday, August 26, 2011 at 7:41 am weighing 9 lbs 8 oz and measuring 20 inches. We are so blessed to have another happy and healthy baby boy. Big brother Sam still doesn't know what to think just yet, but I feel like once we get home and get into the groove of things he'll start to get the hang of it all. He loves Nate, but is having a hard time being "easy" with him. I know he'll be a great big brother and that fun times are in store for our new growing family. Nate is doing great. He's eating every three hours and handling transitioning to his new world like a champ. Jared is also doing great. Bless his heart...he's exhausted just like me, but he's been amazing. Through bed rest and helping me recover through my second c-section, I couldn't be more thankful for him. He's such an amazing helper. I'm feeling better today. Yesterday was rough as far as pain goes, but today I'm feeling better. Medicine is working, my body is starting to heal, and I'm getting a decent amount of rest (which can cure a whole lot of everything). I can't promise how often I'll be blogging for a while...things tend to get a little crazy with a newborn, but I'll keep you guys posted when I can!

~The Holliers~
Family of Four

1 comment:

  1. I know that I am a few days late, but CONGRATULATIONS on the new arrival!!

    ReplyDelete