Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sick Kids

I thought when Sam had his two ear infections and was vomiting and running a high fever that that was the worst. It was so sad to see his little personality hidden behind a fever and pain. Well...I was wrong. The worst is when they STILL have two ear infections, combined with awful hand foot mouth rashes all over their bodies, AND a bacterial eye infection. What gets even better is that I've been at school all day with a sore throat and voice that has completely gone away and painful ears. GREAT. Just great. Having a sick kid...who seems to be catching everything under the sun is one of the saddest things to me. Not only is it sad, but it's exhausting. Last night I sanitized all of Sam's toys, books, etc. and washed all his clothes. I didn't realize how much junk we've inherited over the last 20 months. Geez! We clean out every Christmas and Spring, but holy moly! Momma cleaned out again and got the trash bags ready!


Please just pray for my little man. He's down and I'm down. And apparently in the short 20 months that I've been a Momma, I've learned that Momma's aren't allowed to be down! It doesn't matter how sick I am, Sam still wants his Momma....which is sweet and touching, but tiring as well. So we would appreciate our family to be covered in some prayers. Jared's going out of town next week to Catalyst and that following weekend is our anniversary. I sure would love for us all to be well so that we can do something fun. I'd appreciate all the prayers.

On a side note, we heard from our realtor who has a couple wanting to look at the house. Hopefully this couple is actually going to come this time bc I'm READY for a deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment