Thursday, May 19, 2011

School's out....well almost.

Wow...can you tell it's been crazy??? I haven't blogged in awhile. Chalk it up to the end of the school year festivities. So much has been going on and will continue to go on until about the second week of June. Then...let the summer begin! This past week, Jared and I were blessed to have him preach a revival to a sweet church in Newton. What sweet folks there were out there, and such a time of revival for them and me too. God blessed our little family just as much as He did their little church family I think. It never ceases to amaze me at how good our God is. He, once again, provided for our family through the gift that the church gave to Jared for preaching. God is so good to consider us worthy to do His work. And what a joy it is to meet others who love to do the work too! This week has also been the last week of school for most of my kids. My homeroom "flexed" so they get out of school tomorrow, but I will go to school for two more weeks. Two more weeks...I keep reminding myself that every morning when my alarm goes off. After that Sam starts swimming lessons (without me!) for two weeks. Then finally....summer will be here. No place to be. No plans. Just us...and probably the lake. :) I'm looking forward to summer. Here are some of our plans:

1. Get Sam moved into his big boy bed/new room.
2. SELL OUR HOUSE (I'm praying it happens before school gets out...crunch time for me, but certainly not for my God).
3. Get Nate's nursery ready.
4. Jared & I are planning some sort of get away before Nate comes...just the two of us to relax!
5. LOTS of lake days. I love the lake....so does Sam. I'm glad bc when you're pregnant in the summer, the only thing refreshing is water. LOTS of water.

What about you? What are some of your fun summer plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment