Saturday, March 19, 2011

Highlights from Spring Break 2011!

Sam and his Memaw enjoying the planes at the air show.

The absolute highlight of Sam's zoo trip was the aquarium. As soon as we got in there he kept hollering "fish, fish!" I think we have a good idea for a birthday present this year!


Sam and his sweet friend Raylee playing on the slides. She will be an excellent baby sitter in a few years. :)


Sam and Bradley cutting up on our way into the zoo. They sure do love each other bunches.



Sam and his friend Shyla at the park. They go to church together and will be in the same preschool class next year and they are just the sweetest. This picture makes me smile every time I see it. :)
I decided to post a couple of my favorite pictures from our spring break adventures since there were lots of pictures! I hate that they weren't in order but oh well! Spring break is coming to a close but I feel like I can make it just 9 more weeks! This was exactly what I needed...to get away and do fun things with the family. So fun! Next weekend we're going to the state fair and the next weekend is our nephew Bradley's birthday party. Before you know it Easter will be here! And you know what's after that...SUMMER! Bring it on! Happy Spring, everyone! Enjoy the beautiful weather. Spend time with family and loved ones OUTSIDE!




No comments:

Post a Comment