Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 7: God speaking in BIG ways

I'm so thankful for the way God uses little things to speak to me in BIG ways. Today was an awful day. And I mean awful! Sam has started throwing fits and it seemed like all day today he threw fits. Jared also had a rough day today too. On my way home from church I was just praying, asking God to give me peace with Sam. And it was just as plain as day He said, "Tomorrow is a new day." That was it. Just something small that spoke to me in a HUGE way. I also read some blogs from a Focus on the Family online community that reassured me that we're not alone. Apparently this is a common thing that I shouldn't freak out about. Those are just little things that God uses to speak to me. And I'm so thankful for all the little ways that God does that.

1 comment:

  1. I have almost finished reading The Strong-willed child and it has made me feel a whole bunch better about my little fit-thrower.

    ReplyDelete