Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 6: Weekends with Mom

I'm so thankful for weekends when I can go home. This morning I slept in and when I got up Sam was up, fed, and getting dressed. It's nice to come home and just relax. I'm not going to lie and say that I don't take advantage of the head rubs and coffee that's made for me. It's ridiculous! My mom spoils me beyond belief. And today especially I'm so thankful to have a weekend of laying around and spending time with her. No schedules. Just laughs, coffee, and head rubs. We were able to go shopping at Old Town Spring with my aunt and some of her friends and that was fun too! We even took Sam...which I was REALLY nervous about. But he did great, and we had a great visit. We even found our way home without getting lost (the first time ever!). I'm just thankful for the rest and rejuvenation that I feel whenever I'm with her. So thankful for you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment