Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Waiting

I feel like I've been doing a lot of this lately...waiting. Waiting to hear from the bank, waiting for Jared's truck to sell, waiting for our house to sell, waiting to hear back from doctors. There's been a lot of waiting going on in the Hollier house. While this would be awesome if we were both patient people, we are not. I wouldn't even consider Jared and I mildly patient. We're not....at.all. Needless to say, the Lord has been really working on my faith in Him. I'm not quite at the point of sharing everything with the cyber world, but I'll get there. And when I do, I will only give God the glory for it.

I'm learning that when I say I trust God that means that I trust Him in good and bad circumstances. When I say He is Lord of my life, He is Lord during the good and bad. That is becoming more real to me everyday. Please pray for our little family. We're going through a lot of uncertainty and waiting right now that's not always easy for us impatient ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment