Friday, July 23, 2010

It's been a long time blogger buddies. We've been running the roads and when I'm actually on the computer I'm doing my GT certification. Next year I'll be teaching the gifted and talented kiddos so I had to get my 30 hour certification. Have I been doing my awful technology training that's required? Ummm...that's a negative. Sorry JISD.

Let's see...where to begin.

We sold Jared's truck! Woo Hoo! We are very excited to have that extra money each month which apparently will go straight to my vehicle that keeps falling apart. We went on vacation for a few days to the Frio River (pics to come soon) and while we were gone a couple came to check out the casa. They really enjoyed it and in fact have settled on it if they could only sell their house. So here's the situation: If and when mystery couple #1 sells their house they can buy our house. Then we (couple #2...stay with me here) can move into another house. So all the dominoes are in place, we're just waiting for one to fall. Very exciting nonetheless.

I finally go see the RA doctor in two weeks. I go see the GI doctor next week. I'm pretty sure that I'm falling apart way before my warranty is up.

Sam's bday bash is well on it's way. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sooo excited! I can't wait to see his cake and just have fun spending the day with him! We plan on having LOTS of water fun for the kiddos!

I think that about wraps things up. I'll be sure and post pics from our vacation when it's not 1 in the morning! YIKES!

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are great!

    I'll be praying for your dr. appointments...and for your position teaching the gifted kiddos this year.

    Enjoy the rest of your summer!

    ReplyDelete