Saturday, June 5, 2010

Latest family pics

Here are some of the latest family pictures that we had taken with our friend Esther. She is amazingly talented and each time we go, we end up having a ball. The pictures always turn out so natural. I love them all...it's the hardest thing having to choose though.
Sam is learning to point and boy does he point at everything! Like momma's mouth! :)

He is trying to walk so hard!!! He was so much fun to take pictures with...except that he didn't want to take pictures, he wanted to play with the grass and sticks. Such a boy.



Love this little man and my little family!

This could be my favorite. I love the look that Sam is giving. He really has us wrapped around his finger! Imagine that!



1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic! I hope you have a wonderful summer spending lots of time together!

    ReplyDelete