Sunday, June 6, 2010

Family Carnival

We had our first VBS weekend and I think it went great. Tonight we had our family carnival, and I think everyone had a blast. It was stinkin' hot, but what else is new in Texas, right? Anyway, Sam had fun and even took a little nap during all the craziness!
Family photo shoot...Sam is reclining and relaxing! I knew that stroller would come in handy one day! Ha!

One of the perks of being a preacher's kid: You get to go in the bouncy house before everyone else! Sam wasn't really sure what to think about all those balls, but he came around.


You mean I get to play with all of these balls by myself??? Sweet!


Is it sad that my child is already trained to smile when we hold the camera out? He is his mother's son....check out the tropical shirt....it went with the theme "Diving for God's Treasure".
VBS was a huge success! Jessica and Leslie did an amazing job! Next week is sure to be busy as well. We start mommy and me swim lessons for the next two weeks so I know Sam is going to love that! Stay tuned for more pics to come of our summer fun!
~Elizabeth




No comments:

Post a Comment