Sunday, June 20, 2010

#1 Dad of the Year!



Here are some moments that captured our day. Up top...this might be the funniest face ever! This is Sam and Daddy wrestling on the floor. (Check out those eyes!) On the left, this is Sam right before he stood by himself for a few seconds! We're getting there. Unfortunately, I can't get it on camera yet! Soon, I'm sure!
This was the moment that my husband stole my heart one more time. You have to know Jared to really experience the fullness of the moment. Jared has never held a baby before they were two months old, and if they were extra tiny, maybe even longer than that! He's always been afraid of breaking them...which had always been my fear too. But when our little man came into the world, it was like a switch was flipped on. From the guy who was afraid to hold a baby to a Daddy who looked just perfect holding his firstborn son. I remember laying there in the OR watching Jared holding Sam and thinking "He looks just like a pro holding him". My how the time has flown by since that day.




I'm so incredibly thankful for the husband and Daddy that Jared is. He is already such a great dad to Sam. I'm so thankful that Jared listens to His Heavenly Father in order to be such an amazing earthly father to Sam. For that we are both truly blessed.
Happy Father's Day, Jared! I love you!
~Elizabeth




No comments:

Post a Comment