Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cord Found!!!

All smiles here...after we finally finished the peas.

Not a fan favorite these peas

What are you doing to me people???


Jared and I at the woods New Years Night. Fireworks and Fun!


Tress and I rocking it out in the camo. Watch out ...when we're together....crazy things happen!



You want me to eat what???


Bradley and his "my Sam" as he calls him. Getting some lovin'



He's such a happy boy. I loved the time I had at home with him just playing around!


Christmas morning at our house: By 7 am Sam was fed, presents opened, video and pictures taken, and back to bed for us. It was glorious!



Christmas at Grandma Bailey's house...absolute madness!


Sam's fan favorite from Aunt Mandy! He loves this thing...and he loves to eat the sun if you can't tell!

Santa's favorite!


Sam's Santa outfit that PawPaw Mel bought him...and the awesome rockin' horse too!


NaNa and Sam on his horse. He loves this thing!


I love this picture of Jared and Sam. He looks like such a curious little boy to me...Sam that is.


Family pic with "Santa"....I wonder who that could be. Grandkids can certainly change a guy that's for sure!


Mommy and Sam Christmas morning


Sam and Daddy rockin' it out one day. They have such a good time playing together!
These were pics from various Christmases with our families, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, and Sam's first try at baby food. I loved, loved, loved being home over the break and spending all day everyday with Sam. Even though I think we were only at our house two days out of the whole break, it was wonderful. We spent Christmas morning at our house in our pjs and the day after Christmas we headed to Lufkin to spend some of our gift certificates. I can't wait for the next break....Easter? Spring Break? SUMMER! It's such a blessing to have a job, but I certainly enjoy the times when I can be at home with my family. Those times are so sweet. Enjoy the pics...sorry there's so many. It's been forever since I put recent pics up and we've had a lot going on!
~Elizabeth




































1 comment: