Monday, October 19, 2009

Life is precious


Our friend Kim took this picture after church last Sunday. I can't believe how it turned out. I am so thankful for this amazing little man. God is so good and He is always in control. Even when we don't understand He is still on His throne. Sunday was such a great day. A precious little girl got baptized. So many people came just to see her. I don't even think she knows the impact she had just with her profession of faith. Her life is already influencing the Kingdom. I pray so much that Sam makes an impact for the Kingdom. I pray that he would become a godly young man who loves and serves the Lord. He is already such a blessing. Lord, we give him to You. Just like Samuel was dedicated to You by his mother, we dedicate our Samuel to You.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I missed this....it is such an awesome picture of you both! Motherhood is agreeing with you!

    ReplyDelete