Friday, September 18, 2009

Hollier Happenings

Finally!!! We finally caught Sam's smile on camera! The picture just doesn't do him any justice. His whole body gets into his smiles...it's the best thing ever.


Another photo shoot! Once we finally got him to smile for the camera we didn't want to stop taking pictures! It's taken us forever to catch him smiling for the camera

We're working on that smile here too! Daddy loves to make him smile


Our first outing to Wal-Mart. The Baby Bjorn rocked...although it made my back feel like I was pregnant again. Sam had a good time, and so did I. We washed our hands as soon as we got to the car though. Who knew he was already such a stud?



Can you see my excitement?! I was so excited to get out of the house with Sam! Wal-Mart here we come!!!




3 comments:

  1. Y'all are too cute! I love his little smile. Just precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like a little man. I know you guys are loving it! ...you can never introduce your children to walmart too soon! Have fun...the days fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth and Jared,

    Sam is so blessed to have you two as his parents. I am soooo happy for you!


    Kana

    ReplyDelete