Saturday, September 19, 2009

Stud Muffin!

Hello!!! How cute is he? I know...I call him my stud muffin. He looks so happy here. That's because he really is happy. I can't believe how blessed we are to have such a happy baby. Sam is great. He is happy most all the time. The only time he gets fussy is when it's time to eat. Which who can blame him then? I get fussy when I'm hungry too. Sam has learned how to fall asleep on his own...thank you Jesus! He takes great naps and can sleep through most anything...I know this because I vaccuumed all around him while he was napping and he didn't budge. Now to just get that sleeping through the night down...He only wakes up once so I probably shouldn't be complaining. This morning we decided to let him spend some time hanging out in mommy and daddy's big bed and he loved it. We snuggled with him and we all went back to sleep. I'd be okay doing that every Saturday morning. It was a great day. I'm just so blessed to have such a happy boy. I was in Wal-Mart today and saw a baby throwing a HUGE fit...I looked at Sam and gave him a "talkin' to" right then and there. I know he's going to continue to be a sweet boy. It helps that I told him we would leave Wal-Mart immediately if he started that! I wanted to share this picture b/c I remember when I bought that onesie. It was the first outfit I bought after we found out we were having a boy. I can't believe he's already wearing it...it's 3 months! He's growing so fast!

~Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. You'll have to read my latest blog post in regards to Wal-Mart. Oh me oh my!

    ReplyDelete