Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Sam!

I can't believe that Sam is already a month old today! The time has literally flown by. Everyday is a new adventure in our lives. Yesterday Sam rolled from his back to his side! Quite sure it was an accident and he hasn't done it again, but it was enough for me to cheer for. We're going to celebrate his birthday by taking a trip to Lufkin to Academy and Babies 'R Us. I know...we so know how to party right? Crazy how having a little baby changes things. Instead of going to Old Navy or Target we're going to Babies 'R Us to buy bottle nipples. Wow. If that doesn't make me feel like a grown up I don't know what will. I wouldn't trade my life for anything.

Our pictures that we went to take should be in next Tuesday. I'll post a couple for you guys to see. If you would like to see them all just send me a message and I can show you how you view them online. She did an absolutely amazing job! We had a very difficult time choosing which ones. I wish we could've bought them all! Well, that's it for now. Hope everyones having a smashing day.

~Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!A month is a huge milestone, but watch out time is really going to start flying by. It's crazy how fast the guys grow. I'm not sure what it's like back home, but it's definitely fall here in Massachusetts, so I'll celebrate with you. Tell Sam happy birthday for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tell me how to see the pictures??? Pretty please? :)

    ReplyDelete