Monday, August 31, 2009

3 weeks already!

Just hanging out having some chill time with the family.


My favorite picture of Jared and Sam...he's such a proud daddy.

Jared made Sam's ears looks HUGE! They're not actually that big, but it was pretty funny to look at.


He's getting so big so fast.



It's hard to believe that this Thursday Sam will be three weeks old! Man how time flies! What a joy he has been in our lives. Jared and I were talking tonight about how it seems like the time has flown by but it also feels like being in the hospital was forever ago. Tomorrow we go for Sam's first pictures. I'm so excited....we got a gift certificate to a photographer as a shower gift (best idea EVER!) and we're planning on using it all up! We probably never would have been able to do this had it not been for the gift certificate. I'll post the website whenever the proofs are available and certainly post pics when we get them. For now, we just have the homemade pics I did the other night when Sam was awake for a little while. He still sleeps a lot so the times when he is awake, we try to make the most of it. We read Bible stories, Dr. Seuss, and go for walks. I don't know how Sam sleeps through the bumpy walks, but he does. Tonight we went to the park for a walk. The mosquitos are really bad at our house so we had to go to the park. It was nice to get out and actually experience the seasons starting to change. I hadn't been outside in almost a week I think. Anyway, things are starting to get back to normal. I love being able to be home with Sam and love on him.
P.S. Sorry all the posts have been of Sam, but that's our life now. And I love it.
~Elizabeth




2 comments:

  1. He is getting so big and still as precious! I personally love all the posts being about Sam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love seeing pictures of him. We miss seeing you at school and church, but I know that you are so happy staying home with your little guy. We'll have to reschedule me making dinner for you guys. I'm so sorry about that mix-up! My phone is crazy. Oh, and I wasn't talking about your class on my blog. I was talking about my own. I'll have to tell you all about it sometime. Please just keep praying for us. Your class is doing GREAT, I promise. :-)

    ReplyDelete