Thursday, May 14, 2009

On this day 4 years ago...

Four years ago today Jared and I were married! Its so crazy to think that its already been that long. As I was getting ready this morning, we were talking and I told Jared it was hard to believe that I was getting ready for my wedding 4 years ago to the day and this morning, 4 years later, I'm getting bloodwork done. Nothing major, just the diabetes test that everyone has to do. I'm so thankful for the wonderful husband God gave me. Today, be thankful for the wonderful people in your life.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, I can't believe it's been 4 years! And you kind of freaked me out with your last post mentioning you only have 100 days left. That means I have 120 days left as of today! It's fun that they will be so close in age.

    ReplyDelete