Tuesday, April 28, 2009

"It's Always Something"

My dad used to always say that when something in our house would break. "It's always something." Ahh, the joys of home ownership. The A/C leak that Liz mentioned in her last post caused more damage than we initially realized. This morning, I pulled all the carpet out of the living room, and part of it out of the adjoining bedroom. What a mess. Now we get to deal with insurance people and contractors...ugh.

But I am very thankful that I had the opportunity to preach a D-Now last weekend for which I was generously compensated. We had plans for that money, but aparently the Lord gave it to us because He knew this disaster was coming. I guess that's the silver lining- God proved His faithfulness yet again. That, and we get new floors sooner than we had planned.
-Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment