Thursday, March 29, 2012

Update through pictures

 This kid is all boy!  He loves playing with planes, cars, trucks, and DIRT!  He's so imaginative and loves telling elaborate stories.  He's very interested in where airplanes live and is absolutely fascinated with them!
You also never know what you're going to get... Usually if a sentence begins with "Hey, you know what?" you're in for a giggle or two.  Some of my favorites recently have been
"Hey, you know what..."
God made the grass grow.
Jesus not on the cross.  He's in heaven with God.  Me in heaven too.
Those are the same match! (which means same color)
Airplanes live in the airport.
We took this picture on the train ride at the Lufkin Zoo (one of the highlights of our Spring Break)
I love this kid to pieces!  Every day he's learning something new, but he's very shy about it.  He doesn't like being put on the spot (like his momma), but I'll catch him saying something and it will blow my mind.  For the longest I thought he must be color blind because I would ask him what color something was and he would just say "I don't know".  Then out of nowhere he starts telling me all these colors.  He even told me Nate's newest mosquito bite was the same match (same color) as his bath crayon!  :)  Such a funny kid...and so much like his momma and his daddy in so many different ways!

 Nate is growing so fast and it seems like everyday he's learning something new too!  He's finally got teeth so we're all happier for that! He also got tubes put in his ears today so we're hoping that will help with his runny nose/chronic yuckiness too. He started holding his own bottle and starting to crawl!  It's so funny how he's more like his daddy and Sam is more like me.  Nate is definitely our laid back baby!
 This picture makes me giggle...they sure do love each other.  We took this at the zoo and the expression on Nate's face says it all.
 Checking out something gross I'm sure...
 The only matching shirt they own....I HAD to get a matching shirt picture, right????
I get this look a lot from him....It's like he's saying "Oh Mom...you're so silly"
 Such a happy baby...he will just sit around and watch Sam act crazy.  I mean who doesn't enjoy that hilarity?
 Big brother "helping" Nate crawl to his toys
 Again, with that handsome little look :)
Finally getting into gear!  Nate is fully "scooting" I guess you could say.  He will get up on all fours then lunge himself forward.  Repeat process until he reaches desired location.  It works for him and he's now all over the place.  When we leave him, he's somewhere else when we come back.


No comments:

Post a Comment