Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Nate- 2 months

Holy cow...I can't believe Nate is already 2 months old!  I've started back at work this week so life has been super crazy!  No pictures yet bc I'm still trying to get that sweet smile on camera!  He's so quick with his smiles...Here's the lowdown on what's going on with that boy this month:

~  Eating every 4 hours
~ Wearing size 2 diapers
~ Wearing 0-3 months clothes, some 3 months, and size 2 shoes!
~  ALMOST sleeping through the night...he usually wakes up once at an odd time (like 2) then up in the morning, but right back to sleep...(thank you Lord)
~ Pretty mellow except when his tummy aches
~  Happiest in the morning (that's when we usually catch his little coos and giggles)
~ LOVES the changing pad.  He can be going totally crazy with a meltdown and calm down completely when we lay him on there.  Crazy I know.
~ Starting to reach and grab at hanging things.
~ Still falling asleep during tummy time. :)  Must be comfy.

Sam is totally loving his baby brother.  Every night we go through thanking God for our family during our night time prayers.  We thank God for daddy and momma and he always says "Nate!" and I always say "And Sambo!"  He's also totally loving preschool.  He's learning so much and talking so much too!  We're working on potty training (which I hate) and working through temper tantrums and what you CAN NOT do when you're mad (I also hate), but I use the same talk with Sam as I do with some of my fourth graders!  LOL 


I'll post more pictures when I can...right now life is a crazy mess.  Laundry is piled up.  I haven't worked out. And I've got lesson plans to write.  Ah!  Hopefully I won't let my exhaustion get the best of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment