Saturday, September 3, 2011

It's the little things in life...

I couldn't get these pictures in order, but please allow me to share in the sweetness of my two year old. One hormonal evening this week I was feeling down because I still wasn't feeling good. I'm just ready to be able to pick up Sam and cuddle with him instead of having him sit beside me. So...what does my sweet boy do during my pity party? He grabs the camera of course! Notice the progression of his smile after each picture...every time I go through these I can't help but laugh. He does get his cheesiness from his Momma, I must admit. :)

Photo #2...this is funny taking pictures and looking back at them!


Photo #1... just hanging out


Photo #3...I have birthed a cheese ball...but I love him so much!

1 comment:

  1. and I know you were So proud he was the ONLY kid SMILING in the picture sent home from day school...adorable boy!!

    ReplyDelete