Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Goals for the Week:

I'm hoping that by posting my goals for the week that it will increase my chances of them actually being accomplished so here goes:

1. Clean out spare bedroom closet/get Sam moved into new room. We've really been talking it up with him and we got the new mattress delivered today. Every time he walks by it he says "big bed". Fingers crossed he loves his new room/bed.

2. Get a pedicure. :) I've had a gift certificate since two weeks before my last day of school from one of my students and I have yet to use it. Jared's day off is on Thursday and EVERY Thursday since we've been out for summer we've had doctor's appointments or something. I'm looking forward to some mommy time ALONE. :) Can you tell I'm excited????

3. Practice making Sam's birthday cake...again. I made a trial run cake on July 4th and while it tasted GREAT, it looked awful. I'm attempting to make a baseball cake and it keeps sticking to the pan. I put plenty of shortening inside but no such luck. Any ideas or suggestions would be most appreciated.

4. Print out Sam's bday invitations. My amazing husband created invitations based on what I saw a lady selling them on etsy design. I told him how she could make them for us and he said "oh I can do that". And what do ya know??? He did! He's very creative when it comes to computer stuff...and that saved us a lot of cash too so we're both happy. :)


Well....happy goal meeting! Good luck with your goals for the week! Hopefully both of ours will get done

No comments:

Post a Comment