Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Need a Break?

I think I'm just needing a break. My students are driving me crazy and even some teachers are driving me crazy! Sam is definitely going through some trying times with us (to put it nicely) and I think more than anything we just need a break. Our family is planning on hitting up the Houston Zoo and Aquarium this spring break and maybe a little putt putt? We're dying to do anything fun. So I apologize for my lack of blogging lately. I'm just tired combined with Sam pushing the limits these days that by the end of the day...I'm...well...spent.

I'm curious...what are your family fun spring break plans?

BTW...we go to the doctor on Monday. IF we can't hear a heart beat again then we'll get an ultrasound...THE ultrasound. I'll keep you posted. :)

1 comment:

  1. I went back to Saudi Arabia for my sisters wedding for spring break. It was sad to see my sister go. I hope I will get to see her again some time soon. Shes moving very far away...

    http://www.thenickeljar.com/

    ReplyDelete