Thursday, February 10, 2011

No Sweeter Sounds

1. There's no sweeter sound to a Mama's ears than to hear this...."uh ew". What is that you ask? That's Sam's way of trying to say "love you". What's sweeter and cuter is the high pitch way he tries to say it just like I do.

2. Another sweetness that I'm sure he will begin to use a lot more is "psss". Insert picture of sweet, innocent grin on face of cutie pie Sam. That's his way of saying "please?". Only he looks way cuter than I ever could.

3. Finally, Sam's latest word that brings me such joy. "two?" Sam wants "two?" of everything. If he's getting a cracker, he'll say "two?" so that he can have one for each hand. How's that for obsessive?!? Please Lord don't let me rub off my OCD tendencies on him. :)

Sam is quickly learning how to charm his Mama! Such a sweet boy he is! And there are no sweeter sounds that this Mama loves to hear than his!

No comments:

Post a Comment