Monday, December 20, 2010

Just Another Day in Paradise

Sam is "reading" the Christmas story with Jared. He says "ba" and points to Baby Jesus!

Did I mention how much Sam loves crawling and climbing all over Jared?!?


Priceless.


And this my friends is a light saber. He got this as a Christmas present from Lee and Shirley, some very dear friends of ours in Marshall. Shirley thought he might be too small for it, but this has been the toy of the day. I don't think Sam even picked up any other toy today. Here he is demonstating his awesome skills with it.



This is just before he went down the hall beating on the walls and doors. I love that kid.


This was Sam's second favorite toy today. I told Sam to put them on his feet and this is what he did. We're still working on learning all that. Today I asked him where his nose was and he stuck out his tongue. He's such a crazy kid....we'll get there. Haha!
I thought I'd share some pictures from our everyday adventures. The best things in life certainly are free.





No comments:

Post a Comment