Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 4: My amazing husband!

I'm so thankful that God had a perfect plan when he allowed me to meet Jared. God certainly knew what he was doing there! Not many husbands would take their one day off each week and stay at home with our almost 15 month toddler. But he does it so willingly. I think Thursdays might even be the highlight of his week. :) Not many men I know are willing to cook because their wife is hopeless in the kitchen. Not many men I know are willing to help with laundry. We definately don't follow traditional household roles that's for sure! But it works for our family and we're better because of it. I don't know what I would do without Jared. He's an amazing husband, daddy, pastor, and friend. And today especially, I'm thankful for him. I know I don't say it nearly enough, but I love you babe! And I'm so thankful that God put you in my life!

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment