Friday, May 7, 2010

Update from this past "blah" week

Praise God that He doesn't give us more than we can handle. The Lord heard my prayers and gave me so much encouragement this week. I'm so thankful that God doesn't leave me in my distress...no matter how small it may seem.

The week did get better. Sam went to the Rodeo parade on Wednesday. I'll be sure and post pictures of that soon. He's been staying with his new baby-sitter "Vee Vee" and absolutely LOVING her! Such a blessing to our family.

I just need to stop and think about the blessings all around me instead of looking at this world and getting overwhelmed. Praying you'll do the same.

~Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. So glad your week got better. Vee Vee is not just a sweet school marm, she is really an angel sent down from heaven above full of smiles, love, and hugs for our sweet babies. I thank God every morning for bringing her into our lives. So glad Sam and Syd get to hang out together. HUGS TO YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica said she saw yall at the parade! Mom has told her she needs to visit your church. I think she stays on her about it so hopefully she will. Glad to hear your week got better!

    ReplyDelete