Sunday, November 8, 2009

Look Who's Moving on Up!

Sam has started trying to roll over! For right now, he can roll from his back to his side and back again. Tonight when we got home from church, I laid him on the middle of the blanket. He wanted to watch the Cowboys game so apparently he scooted all the way to the t.v. He got his leg kicking and scooted all the way around! Look out world, here he comes!

Daddy trying to get him to roll all the way over at the deer lease.

He was so close! He couldn't quite figure out what to do with his hand. Won't be long before he's rolling around like crazy!


I was never a pacifier baby...I was a blanket baby. Apparently that is a genetic trait that can be passed down! Sam doesn't like the pacifier but LOVES blankets, shirts, birp cloths...you name it. If it's cloth, it's in his mouth. So cute!




Our little man! Just hanging out...he actually fell asleep like a minute after this picture was taken.
Just thought I'd post some pics for the faithful bloggers who like the pics! He's a popular guy. This Friday (Friday the 13th...) he will be three months! Hard to believe that right? Next Monday we go to take pictures again. I'm so excited! We'll take 3 month pics and Christmas pics. I'll post the website once the pics are up like I did last time.
~Elizabeth




No comments:

Post a Comment