Monday, November 9, 2009

Day 7

I'm so thankful for mornings like this morning. It was Monday, but I had gotten a lot done the night before. I knew that my lunch was made, clothes picked out, and bottles ready. Check, Check, and Check. Alarm clock goes off and I just wait. Sure enough like clock work Sam wakes up. 5:30 sharp. He's getting pretty predictable most days. I get up and feed him and boy is he awake! He normally falls back asleep and I finish getting ready but this morning I had to get Jared to finish feeding him so I could get ready. I'm finally ready with time to spare and Sam is still awake. He's just laughing and cooing. I didn't want to go to school today. I wanted to stay home with Sam and play. He's been trying to roll over and he's so alert and active all the time. But...I went to school. Just getting such a happy start to my morning was a blessing. At school we journaled about what we were thankful for. I shared what I had been doing these past 7 days with my kids and I shared about what I was thankful for this morning. I think it helped. They love hearing about Sam. One student said he was thankful that I came back to school to teach him. Thank you Lord for showing me that I am here for a reason! What a great start to the week. Look out world, here I come!!!

Give thanks always!

~Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment