Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 2 of Thankfulness

I'm thankful for my wonderful husband. He is a wonderful provider for not just Sam and I but for so many others. He is always willing to help anyone in anyway. I look up to him in so many ways b/c he isn't afraid to share God's Good News. It doesn't matter who it is, he is always willing to help. He doesn't get wrapped up in gender role stereotypes. He's okay with cooking or cleaning or taking care of Sam....even sometimes doing all of those things at the same time! God certainly knew what I needed in a soul mate when He put us together. Even though we are in a new phase of our life together I'm still so thankful to spend it with him. Sometimes it seems as if we've been together forever. Other times, it just flies by. One thing is for sure, I'm looking forward to the rest of my life with him by my side.

Lord, thank you for such a wonderful man. Thank you that he loves you and serves you and will be such a great example for Sam to look up to. Help me to never take him for granted. Everyday is a gift and every life is a gift from You. You are the giver of all good things. Thank you Lord!

What are you thankful for???

~Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment