Wednesday, November 18, 2009

26 Days of Thanks

So I know I haven't blogged much about my thankfulness in a while, but it's been kinda busy around here. I have been updating on facebook very briefly each day. Today I'm thankful for the godly friends God has surrounded me with all my life. Being a pastor's wife isn't always easy, and sometimes it's hard to be able to be real and transparent with others, but God has blessed me with amazing friends who challenge and encourage me and let me just be ME! Sometimes, believe it or not, I don't always have the right heart or attitude (even at church). Insert gasp here. But I have friends who understand and encourage me to stop and breathe! I'm so thankful for them. Thank God today for the godly people He's surrounded you with.

~Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment