Tuesday, November 3, 2009

26 Days of Thankfulness

One of the ladies I admire most started the 26 Days of Thankfulness on her blog. I decided to do the same to remind myself to look around for all the blessings God has given me. It's easy to get so discouraged in the everyday issues. To me, they seem big...but as my husband is teaching me to say, "It's no big deal". So...

Day 1. I'm thankful for my relationship with the Lord. God has been so good to me. He has never left my side. And when I take control of my life and things fall apart and I come crying to Him, He never punishes me, disciplines me, or yells at me. He just forgives. He has blessed me with amazing blessings. He has great plans for me that I couldn't even work out even if I tried.

I challenge you to find a reason to be thankful everyday. Even if it's just "the small stuff".

~Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment