Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The best thing in the world

The best thing in the whole world is holding Sam and watching his little smile come across his face as he dreams. He's starting to stay awake a little longer now and he's starting to smile. I love looking into his eyes and just talking to him. He's such a happy baby and I love spending every minute with him. It's crazy how the time has already flown by. Thursday Sam will be two weeks old...what did we do before he came along? I certainly love staying home and loving on him. What an amazing gift God has given us. Hopefully I'll be able to catch his smile on camera soon. He's such a cutie. I tell him he's the cutest boy in the whole world. I'm kinda bias I guess.

~Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. I know just what you mean, girl. I can't imagine not having Sydney around - we were pretty self-absorbed people before she came on the scene. I can go for hours without eating, showering (gross, yeah) or doing anything for myself...just as long as she is happy. Soak it up, honey! It doesn't get any better than this!

    ReplyDelete