Sunday, July 12, 2009

Updated pics from the summer!


Fun at the lake. Don't worry I didn't ride...this time. It's just fun to cool off for a little while. Jared had a blast taking the kids for rides on the jetski.

The awesome cake Aunt Pam made. Not only was it cute, but it tasted DELICIOUS!




Gran and Austin (my nephew). I think he had a good time playing with all the other kids....there's a lot in the family these days.


Our way cute door knocker to bring to the hospital. Thanks Gran!




As promised, the preggo
picture. On camara I look A LOT bigger than I think...5 more weeks to go! I do have to say thanks to Jared's cousin for making me feel better. She said I was just all belly...I definately feel like there's all belly there!

1 comment:

  1. You look BEAUTIFUL! The glow is definitely there, girl. I know you are so excited and can't wait to meet Mr. Sam. Motherhood has been one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had and I know you are going to enjoy every moment of your gift from God! I pray you have a smooth and complication free delivery and Sam is perfectly healthy in every way. Hang on for the ride of your life!!

    ReplyDelete