Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Getting Closer...

So I'm almost to 30 weeks which is when (Lord I pray against this), if the baby should come, the baby could survive outside the womb. That's crazy to think about. I told Jared about this and he was definitely weirded out. This weekend we are painting Sam's room, which I'm super excited about. When I went to Beaumont for my dr.'s appt. I stopped by Target and bought the shower curtain for his bathroom, and its almost finished. I can see the end of the tunnel for our bathroom. Now to finish his room and our flooring. What a whirlwind of home repairs we are having!

FYI: My next dr.'s visit is in two weeks! I went from going every four weeks to every three weeks, but the third week the doctor was going to be out of town and the next week I was going to be out of town...so I'll go again in two weeks. (June 3 to be exact). June 8, which is the next week, we go for our 3D ultrasound! I'm super excited about that. Everyone's 3D that I've seen has been spot on, if they could get a good enough facial. It's crazy to think. My first ultrasound picture is saved as my background on my phone and every morning when I turn my alarm off I see that tiny little baby. It's crazy to think how soon he will be here. He is kicking and moving like crazy. Jared finally got to feel him kick.... A LOT! He thought I was making my stomach do that b/c Sam was moving around and kicking so much. Things have been so crazy at school and with my body, but the doctor reassured me that everything was normal. For all you new moms, sympathize with me please. There is all this change going on inside and outside me that its hard to know what's normal and what I should worry about. Its good to know I have great friends who have been there and can tell me its normal...even if I am a little paranoid. :)

School is almost out: PRAISE THE LORD!!! Yesterday we had field day, today we have a carnival, and tomorrow we have our AR Bookworm Blowout. When I got home yesterday I took an hour and a half nap...talk about exhausted! Then we went to Jared's last tball game of the year. That's been a lot of fun. 4, 5, and 6 year olds...half of which are 4 years old, can be quite challenging. I'm glad that Jared had the opportunity to coach though. We've met a lot of sweet people in the community through it. It just seems like finally everything is starting to shut down..including my students. 6 days left! Maybe the summer will be a little calmer, even though June is quickly filling up.

We're getting closer to summer, which means closer to Sam coming! I can't wait. I'm so excited to meet the little guy. Excited and nervous all at the same time.

~Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment