Friday, April 17, 2009

My life so far???

So, I'm kinda new at the blogger thing. The fact that anyone would want to read the crazy musings from my day to day life is rather strange to me, but regardless I have decided to start. This would be one of my attempts to keep in touch with my friends and family in a way that might help us actually stay in touch. I have recently felt conviction, after the death of a good friend, that far too often I lose touch with the people that are most special to me. So this is one of my attempts to help bridge the gap. Just FYI...every diary I ever kept has started off good, then about a week later, nothing. And nothing until years later, when I would find it again and laugh at how silly I sounded. Hopefully, this will not be the same. More to come soon, Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Welcome to WONDERFUL world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The key is to MAKE yourself post. Even if you feel like it's silly. I post stupid stuff all the time. Pictures are good. Videos better. I read a lot blogs too so I get ideas from them. Once Baby Sam comes you'll have plenty to say. You'll need to edit your comments section too so anyone can comment.

    ReplyDelete