Monday, April 20, 2009

Jared's First Post

Elizabeth's the one who started this blog, but since it's the "Hollier Family," she encouraged me to contribute. So, here goes...

As far as the whole "family" thing goes, it's hard to imagine that in a few months we're going to have one of our own. For four years now, it's just been the two of us, but in four months there's gonna be three. I can't quite wrap my head around how different things are going to be around here. Plus, I'm not exactly "World's Greatest Husband," (even though I have a coffee mug that says otherwise. I found 'em at Spencer Gifts, bought myself like a dozen of them.) now I have to learn how to be a dad, too. It's just weird to think about. It's exciting, and I know it'll be good and fun and all that, but it's just such a huge change.

I'm not sure what I'm allowed or not allowed to write about here. For instance, I have a lot I could say about the NBA playoffs, some new music I'm listening to, or the book I'm currently reading, but I better check with the Mrs. first. Enjoy your day, and thanks for stopping by.

-Jared

1 comment:

  1. I'm in need of a new music and book find. Post away. I'm not much into basketball though. I'll be happy to read come football season. I'm glad you both have started blogging!

    ReplyDelete