Monday, February 15, 2010

6 months old!

What a crazy month it's been. I don't know if we've had a free weekend for two months until this one. It was WONDERFUL to be able to be home. You know I actually got to wash, fold, and put away the laundry all in one day! That never happens. We celebrated Sam's six month birthday in Fannett. Mom was going to come up here, but Jared and I went on a date on Friday night and Sam spent the night with Nana and PawPaw Mel. Jared and I went with some friends to see Valentine's Day and get some yummy Mexican food. I had forgotten how fun it was to get to hang out with friends, but I quickly felt old when I yawned at 8:30. Geez, I'm getting old! Anyway, it was good fun. Saturday, Melissa and Adam came down to visit and we all went to Cracker Barrel for lunch. For some weird reason I have been wanting to go there for like weeks. Who knew? Anyway, the day was fun and relaxing to say the least. Sam is growing so much everyday. He has two new teeth!!! He also is sitting up by himself for a few seconds at a time. He has such a funny personality. He wants to be "entertained" all the time. If we're in the kitchen, he wants to be in the kitchen. He just likes being a part of the action. He can sit and watch everything and just be entertained by that. We've been having so much fun. Valentine's Day we even went out for a walk for a little while, until the rain started coming and we had to run inside. Hopefully I can post some pictures of Sam with his new teeth soon. It's hard to get a good picture of them. That's about all that's going on with us here. Can't wait for Spring Break. Looking forward to being home with the boys. I guess that's about it for now. Post some pics soon.
~Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it crazy how quickly these little ones grow!? Enjoy your time with Sam!!

    ReplyDelete